Travel to Murnau
Murnau is a lovely little town located between Munich (70 km south about 45 minutes by car or train) and Garmisch-Partenkirchen (25 km north), embedded in the picturesque landscape at the foothills of the Bavarian Alps with its romantic lakes and unique moorlands. Murnau is the centre of the holiday region around lake Staffelsee, a piece of "picture book" Bavaria.
For more information please visit the Murnau homepage.
HOW TO GET TO MURNAU
- Autobahn (motorway) A 95 Munich - Garmisch-Partenkirchen, exit Sindelsdorf or Murnau
- Bundesstraße (major road) B 2
- Online route planning
By train or bus:
- Hourly train connections from Munich
- Hourly train connections from Innsbruck / Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Connections to Mittenwald, Innsbruck, Bad Kohlgrub and Oberammergau
- Hourly connections to Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Regional bus service
By plane - nearest airports are:
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Venue: THE CULTURE AND CONVENTION CENTRE, KULTUR UND TAGUNGSZENTRUM MURNAU, KTM
The Murnau Conference 2015 will take place at the modern Culture and Convention Centre, located in the centre of Murnau (Kohlgruberstr. 1). www.ktm-murnau.de/de/
While the scientific sessions are held in the large lecture hall, posters are presented in the foyer of the building, with lots of opportunities to discuss science in a casual and friendly atmosphere.
Murnau street map: